RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
People keep saying he is going down but I see a Congress just idly sitting by..

It’s frustrating.
This is where people have to get out and vote.

People love to jump on the democrats about being weak. Well...vote the numbers in so shyt can get accomplished. If they don't have a majority they aren't in the best position. Their critics love to point this out but suspend it when they discuss impeachment. If you are a citizen of voting age do what you can to turn shyt blue. You'll need numbers. Assume some democrats will fold. shyt happens. Vote anyway. The weak ones aren't the majority. Play it like the numbers game it is.

Republicans will not move to get this dude gone on their own and they hold the majority. Just stop expecting that right this minute. Get out and vote where you can. Encourage others to do so. That's very important as some of us are in deep red states. Be positive and encouraging. And gonna need some patience.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You know what's kinda spooky? Obama is quietly following all of this.
Obama already knows whats about to happen. I believe he was 100% briefed on the conspiracy between Trump and Russia before leaving office beyond the public accounts of the briefing.

He also warned during his 2016 DNC speech that leaders like Trump will lose to America because of the way America is built. He will turn out to be right.

Also keep in mind that in addition to Dems, anti Trump republicans still talk to Obama as Jeff Flake admitted he still talks to Obama. So when the impeachment and Senate trial comes, who you think will be behind the scenes pushing Senators he still in contact with to remove Trump? Obama.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
You know what's kinda spooky? Obama is quietly following all of this.

The Obama administration lit the fuse by declassifying and disseminating enough intel about Trump and Russia to force an investigation. I bet Obama told him he was fukked in their first meeting. That's why he looked so shook.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
That Guardian story about Cambridge Analytica is remarkable.

“It didn’t make any sense to me,” says Wylie. “I didn’t understand either the email or the pitch presentation we did. Why would a Russian oil company want to target information on American voters?”

Mueller’s investigation traces the first stages of the Russian operation to disrupt the 2016 US election back to 2014, when the Russian state made what appears to be its first concerted efforts to harness the power of America’s social media platforms, including Facebook. And it was in late summer of the same year that Cambridge Analytica presented the Russian oil company with an outline of its datasets, capabilities and methodology. The presentation had little to do with “consumers”. Instead, documents show it focused on election disruption techniques.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Obama already knows whats about to happen. I believe he was 100% briefed on the conspiracy between Trump and Russia before leaving office beyond the public accounts of the briefing.

He also warned during his 2016 DNC speech that leaders like Trump will lose to America because of the way America is built. He will turn out to be right.

Also keep in mind that in addition to Dems, anti Trump republicans still talk to Obama as Jeff Flake admitted he still talks to Obama. So when the impeachment and Senate trial comes, who you think will be behind the scenes pushing Senators he still in contact with to remove Trump? Obama.

Ex Presidents get top secret briefing.. You better believe Obama know what’s about to happen

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

America was built on racism and classism.
If you think a billionaire white president is gonna go down as easily as folks in here want him to (I hope he does), your mistaken.

That dude trump is gonna fire mueller before christmas. Do I think all hell will break loose?

Nope. Cuz he still has that dumb significant amount of people that support him.