RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Lamb the sham huh

Trump the toxic dump.
Lamb ran on issues that affect his constituents. Maybe other candidates can learn something from this race.

If you make it a referendum like the loser Clinton did on the president you’re going to lose every time.

We know the president is a traitor, but how does a couple Russian billionaires getting their money unfrozen affect me? That’s the thinking behind most white people.

The story missed during the last election was white union members voting for the president. This election revealed they have had enough of him.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lamb only leading by less than 600 votes eh :patrice:
Am I out of line by thinking “smart move Russia”

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lamb only leading by less than 600 votes eh :patrice:
Am I out of line by thinking “smart move Russia”
Lol, only leading by 600 votes in a 20pt Trump district. If he wins by 1 vote (he will win by 1200 give or take) he WAY overperformed, and that blue tsunami is still fukking rolling

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wednesday. That Russia deadline is gone and now we learn of the measures the UK will be using against the Russia.

If May came out today and said every Russian investment in football teams was forfeit and the houses in Mayfair were being seized along with the expulsion of diplomats I would be :banderas:

Hopefully at a minimum we adopt the magnitsky act. :jawalrus: