RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The House Republicans shutting down the investigation might be the best thing for the overall investigation. It's forcing the Dems to stop bytching up and just say fukk it and put everything out there. This probably won't impact Mueller since he knows everything but hopefully it will impact moderate Republicans and galvanize the House and Senate Democrats to fully support impeachment

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah eff that

Obama should have prosecuted people like her in 2009.

And have the entire CIA leadership pissed off at you?

One thing about Obama is that he was smart enough to know he would never get the benefit of the doubt from the “deep state”, not to mention the military. The Faustian bargain he made was to give them free reign (not to mention protect their interests, hence the reason they came down so hard on leakers/journalists) so he could focus on domestic priorities.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: @ the idea that you're not supposed to have standards for someone because they have a vagina. Make your case and let them say what they want.

Also torture isn't a necessity. There is no hill to die on. You say no, and if she still confirms at least you said no. If she doesn't make it through they simply find someone else.

Gotta deal with the world as it is not how you wish it were. In this climate only a fukking idiot decides to expend political capital over an issue that only a small sliver of the electorate cares about.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Gotta deal with the world as it is not how you wish it were. In this climate only a fukking idiot decides to expend political capital over an issue that only a small sliver of the electorate cares about.
Well I disagree with the premise that any political capital will be lost on face.

Most Democratic voters will support Democrats voting against her on the ground of overseeing torture. The people Democratic politicians are supposed to be appealing to. Republicans will grumble but once the ordeal is over will move on. . This isn't even a big fight like ACA. Its a confirmation.

If you have the power to vote no, why even have that power to vote the way you want or voters want if you're not going to use it? At worse, she doesn't get confirmed and I guess they just have to not nominate a war criminal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well I disagree with the premise that any political capital will be lost on face.

Most Democratic voters will support Democrats voting against her on the ground of overseeing torture. The people Democratic politicians are supposed to be appealing to. Republicans will grumble but once the ordeal is over will move on. . This isn't even a big fight like ACA. Its a confirmation.

If you have the power to vote no, why even have that power to vote the way you want or voters want if you're not going to use it? At worse, she doesn't get confirmed and I guess they just have to not nominate a war criminal.
This, is untrue.

Most democrats really dont care THAT much about it.

I think yall don't understand the American populace.

This isn't Europe. I kept telling you that.

The country is NOT that far left.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This, is untrue.

Most democrats really dont care THAT much about it.

I think yall don't understand the American populace.

This isn't Europe. I kept telling you that.

The country is NOT that far left.

Either most Democrats would be indifferent to it or will support the measure. Is there any Democrat you can think of who would be more upset they're against a nominee for being a woman if its framed in the context of being a torturer outside of a few looney nutjobs?

The reality is she will probably be confirmed because of the republican led senate, which make it even less of a political issue to oppose.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is amazing.

Even with all of Trumps fukkery, so many of these purity politics b*stards can’t even humble themselves to apologize to Hillary for calling these people destructive wayward inept racist pieces of shyt they are.

fukk appealing to them. There’s enough of us to handle things

Breh if I had the time I’d pull up all those posts where u were dry cleaning and pressing your cape for these same people.

Ol schizophrenic ass nap...