RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
One half of the government to be real.

The founders of the country didn't account for what could happen if a party gained control and the entire party was corrupt.

Checks and balances don't work if the Sith controls every branch.

Oops.

“A lady asked Dr. Franklin Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy. A republic replied the Doctor if you can keep it.”

:troll:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The Blue Wave will cause Trump to accelerate his plans for the next few months.

Mueller needs to hurry.

Well let's hope Cheeto moves on with his "he just needs to be him! Unconstrained!"
And starts throwing a rally like every week. Let him bask in the glow of the admiration of the trash that loves him. Let him keep thinking shyt is sweet, it's not him, it's these r candidates

I see that being pushed today, that saccone was too " establishment" too swamp like

But please Mueller hurry hurry hurry

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Blue Wave will cause Trump to accelerate his plans for the next few months.

Mueller needs to hurry.

You think Cheeto won’t be dog food to Mueller once he resigns when that blue wave hits? The only thing that’s some what protecting Cheeto is his title.. Dems hit that rack he’s getting impeached, he resigns the full weight of those conspiracy charges landing on him..

:ufdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well let's hope Cheeto moves on with his "he just needs to be him! Unconstrained!"
And starts throwing a rally like every week. Let him bask in the glow of the admiration of the trash that loves him. Let him keep thinking shyt is sweet, it's not him, it's these r candidates

I see that being pushed today, that saccone was too " establishment" too swamp like

But please Mueller hurry hurry hurry
The funny thing about being anti-establishment is that, well, you eventually become the establishment. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wednesday. That Russia deadline is gone and now we learn of the measures the UK will be using against the Russia.

If May came out today and said every Russian investment in football teams was forfeit and the houses in Mayfair were being seized along with the expulsion of diplomats I would be :banderas:

Hopefully at a minimum we adopt the magnitsky act. :jawalrus:

:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

THE UNITED KINGDOM EXPELS THE MOST SPIES IN 30 YEARS!

GOOD. STRONG. EFFECTIVE RETALIATION AND COMPETENT FOREIGN POWER

:salute:

Even the EU will be discussing the issue at large

Russian ambassador summoned

Cultural retaliation in effect:

Better than that bullshyt Corbyn tried to pull at the least opportune moment. His own party is appalled at that stunt. Disgusting. Labour deserves better :scust:

Look at this shyt:

Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Disclaimer: Not sure what thread to really drop this in, Mods feel free to send it wherever it should be...

:wow:

That's my coach!

“I know how the Parkland families feel,” Kerr said, reminding the audience of his own familiar tragedy. At the same time, he downplayed his own celebrity. “I’m here because I’m a citizen of this country and we’re a democracy and when people say stick to sports, stick to coaching, that means nothing.” He would not, in other words, shut up and dribble.

“For the first time, it feels like something's happening,” Kerr said, speaking in the raspy voice basketball fans have come to know as a mainstay of postgame press conferences. Kerr remembered being seven, watching the youth activists protesting the Vietnam War. The activism emerging now, he said, was similar in conviction, if not yet in scope and size. “This is your number one issue,” he said to the starstruck high school students sitting before him.

"You can scare the hell out of people by registering to vote,” Kerr told the high school students. “One in five people your age take the time to vote, to register to vote. One in five. Let’s get that number to two in five and three in five.” From any other adult, this may have sounded like hectoring. But Kerr is the coach of the most innovative team in professional basketball. He has cred, and not just with the SportsCentercrowd.

Golden State Warriors coach tells teens to "scare the hell out of" NRA and Trump by registering to vote