RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Clarke having an affair with a Muslim woman.

You can't script this shyt

This dude is the Prototype c00n. Stacey Dash should take notes.

and that "off the charts" passion.....what charts do you use to measure passion?

unnamed-1.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Screw Rex's :mjcry: When you dance with the devil you deserved to get burned. He shouldn't be able to walk the streets in peace. He should get clowned the rest of his life.

Rethugs will do anything to protect that orange clown. Dems have to take control of the House in November that's the only way to impeachement because the rethugs dont care about this country only their party. I think Mueller knows this which is why he is stalling because he has to have the smoking gun right brehs?

Trump probably isn't getting impeached even if the Dems take the House, to be honest. :francis:

Even if I grant that they'll actually win the House (which they might not) and they would actually have the balls to do it (which, again, they probably don't), they'd also need the Senate which has no chance of happening.

We're probably stuck with Trump until at least 2020 unless he resigns.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be stupid for Dems to oppose Haspel. Whether right or wrong, most people don't give a fuk that the CIA tortured or that it was covered up. You work in that area and you're bound to end up doing some morally ambiguous shyt. No need to die on that hill. The optics will also be bad considering she will be the first female Director.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Would be stupid for Dems to oppose Haspel. Whether right or wrong, most people don't give a fuk that the CIA tortured or that it was covered up. You work in that area and you're bound to end up doing some morally ambiguous shyt. No need to die on that hill. The optics will also be bad considering she will be the first female Director.
Tell @FAH1223 that

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont give a fukk about ANY of these people :picard: ...thats THEIR pact...I'm not even entering a deal like that for Trump :mjlol:

I was just pointing out that when we were decrying Kelly for being a racist POS you were still plugging the 'pact' theory.

I see it as this way:

They're close enough to be employees.

But they're there to prevent WW3 from a bigger dumbass.

Don't forget, fellow Nazis tried to assassinate Hitler. Dont think everyone in the room is a de facto ally.

You've gotten lots of things right but you were off base in this instance. :troll:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda