RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trump probably isn't getting impeached even if the Dems take the House, to be honest. :francis:

Even if I grant that they'll actually win the House (which they might not) and they would actually have the balls to do it (which, again, they probably don't), they'd also need the Senate which has no chance of happening.

We're probably stuck with Trump until at least 2020 unless he resigns.
Man I’m about to neg your ass breh... you in here everyday acting negative as fukk like theirs no chance in hell. Man the fukk up:scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man I’m about to neg your ass breh... you in here everyday acting negative as fukk like theirs no chance in hell. Man the fukk up:scust:

I'm just being realistic, no matter how strong the evidence is these Republicans will make up some excuse not to impeach this clown. :francis:

Trust, I'd love to be wrong on this :hubie: but it's hard to see how it could happen looking at the numbers. I learned my lesson in 2016 about overestimating the GOP...they wouldn't even denounce fukking Roy Moore. Best realistic case is probably that Dems take the House and do damage control until 2020. But if anybody has a realistic idea of how they'd come up with the needed votes to impeach, I'm all ears.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

i'll give schindler some props for that. putin stans need to fall all the way back with this shyt. you can't comment on the heinous shyt america's national security apparatus did/does while simultaneously caping for russia or china's national security apparatus.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is amazing.

Even with all of Trumps fukkery, so many of these purity politics b*stards can’t even humble themselves to apologize to Hillary for calling these people destructive wayward inept racist pieces of shyt they are.

fukk appealing to them. There’s enough of us to handle things