RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Once Crimea was annexed, the nationalists had their firm grip on power.

Trump will want to start something if people close to him get indicted. If Bolton becomes National Security Advisor, all bets are off.
What I mean was it was definitely an act of desperation from Putin. Oil was down the economy was in shambles. The pressure from other Oligarchs was mounting. It could have went way left because they couldn’t even succeed with Russian soldiers in taking eastern Ukraine. They further isolated themselves from eastern EU countries and it wasn’t not looking good at all until the Trump gambit paid off.

4 years of Clinton constantly pressuring Putin from that point would have caused too much dissent.

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Screw Rex's :mjcry: When you dance with the devil you deserved to get burned. He shouldn't be able to walk the streets in peace. He should get clowned the rest of his life.

Rethugs will do anything to protect that orange clown. Dems have to take control of the House in November that's the only way to impeachement because the rethugs dont care about this country only their party. I think Mueller knows this which is why he is stalling because he has to have the smoking gun right brehs?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Screw Rex's :mjcry: When you dance with the devil you deserved to get burned. He shouldn't be able to walk the streets in peace. He should get clowned the rest of his life.

Rethugs will do anything to protect that orange clown. Dems have to take control of the House in November that's the only way to impeachement because the rethugs dont care about this country only their party. I think Mueller knows this which is why he is stalling because he has to have the smoking gun right brehs?

Impeach but how do you convict in the Senate? Even if it stays 51-49, you think there's gonna be 16 GOP members who would vote to impeach?

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Impeach but how do you convict in the Senate? Even if it stays 51-49, you think there's gonna be 16 GOP members who would vote to impeach?

I think the impeachent is key because that's when all the real evidence will come out and once they see it how can they deny it? That's the only way they can save their party when there is a smoking gun. If they dont then American people will make them pay in 2020. Yes I still believe in the American people as a whole :snoop:.