RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:
5p5zdn5nfsny.jpg

:umad:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4OVLKQc.gif
Why she didnt smack this retarded ass nikka in his face with this bullshyt.

I picture Trump sounding like Pauline Walnuts bumbling his way through this extortion threat:

This neighborhood is maybe not so good. I'd hate for terrible things to maybe happen to your country my friend. That's all I'm gonna say.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
if this all goes to the end, the good news = trump impeached, some people might go to jail. but we still get stuck with Pence as president, and their supreme court picks :francis:

the only thing that could save us is a miraculous turn around in 2018 with the dems taking control of congress.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
if this all goes to the end, the good news = trump impeached, some people might go to jail. but we still get stuck with Pence as president, and their supreme court picks :francis:

the only thing that could save us is a miraculous turn around in 2018 with the dems taking control of congress.
I prefer Trump over Pence. If Democrats could somehow get congress. Putin over both of em. Putin w/ a Democrat controlled congress would be :banderas: