RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reading the comments. someone putting the young turks on blast as a russian propaganda tool. :ohhh: i honestly don't watch them so i didn't know their history, but googling them and russia turns up constant minimizing of the russian shyt as a distraction and how trump is right about that. they're always on russia today as well.

I don't follow or watch the Turks enough to make an informed judgment. But I will say that there were a lot of people on the left that were so diametrically opposed to Hillary that they saw any attempt by her campaign to focus on Russia as a way to distract voters from her political weaknesses. I think in hindsight that can make them appear to be outright Russian apologists. That's not to say they aren't/weren't. But it is something to consider.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reading the comments. someone putting the young turks on blast as a russian propaganda tool. :ohhh: i honestly don't watch them so i didn't know their history, but googling them and russia turns up constant minimizing of the russian shyt as a distraction and how trump is right about that. they're always on russia today as well.
Anything for that Russian validation :hhh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't follow or watch the Turks enough to make an informed judgment. But I will say that there were a lot of people on the left that were so diametrically opposed to Hillary that they saw any attempt by her campaign to focus on Russia as a way to distract voters from her political weaknesses. I think in hindsight that can make them appear to be outright Russian apologists. That's not to say they aren't/weren't. But it is something to consider.
maybe. but this article on their medium page from earlier this month isn't from campaign season and it reads like some straight up russian agitprop.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe. but this article on their medium page from earlier this month isn't from campaign season and it reads like some straight up russian agitprop.

Yeah I noticed that guy specifically try to diminish the whole Russia story

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn, that specific writer is definitely suspect. I saw a video of him and another guy (can't find it now) - if I remember correctly it was titled something like "Does TYT talk too much about Russia?" and he comes off looking like a straight up apologist.

But I'm not sure whether TYT as a whole would agree with him. They may just be giving their writers latitude to write their own opinions w/o management interference.

Here's Cenk on Trump/Russia.

Cenk Uygur: Trump Made A Deal With Russia, "Might Not Last Six Months"

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

its not just Hillary

The Russians didn't swing the election and the last 7 years of elections to where the GOP controls all level of government. There's a fundamental issue with the Democratic Party and Russiagate allows the DNC to side step away from their political ineptitude over the last half dozen years.

The Russian mob and oligarchs clearly have stuff on Trump. There's a lot of smoke. There should be investigations into this. But the Democrats focusing solely on this is a long term mistake and Tracey is right to say this.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The whole thing was a ruse.

It looks like Nunes was brought to the White House, shown stuff, and then the next day was "shocked, shocked" at what he found - so much so that he had to run to the White House to publicly tell them about it - the very same White House who showed Nunes the shocking news the night before.

This really is Banana Republic level governance.