RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
wjgveg922nny.jpg

Hard work being the WH Easter Bunny...his constituency is a little harder to please.

Spicey luh the kids!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm not buying all these stories about Flynn flipping...

Flynn would only talk if the WH is dumb enough to make him the fall guy...

The orangutan is retarded but I would have to believe someone on his team knows they can use a pardon to keep Flynn quiet...

It wouldn't be hard to sell the pardon either because we're talking about a retired US general here...
Can't pardon treason fam...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't trust that worm... :hhh:

If he's volunteering to testify, he's volunteering to muddy the waters ever further somehow.
It looks better from a legal standpoint. He's "cooperating"...that's why I fully believe both him and Manafort are about to cop pleas.

I bet you their lawyers have been running them billable hours up all month in preparation for these next few weeks.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nah I think he's stupid enough to think he could talk himself out of any shyt he's in.
With assurances from Nunes whose the committee chairman...

I don't know what else needs to happen for folks to realize Nunes is a WH surrogate...The nikkas first course of action upon receiving intelligence from the IC was to take it straight to the WH...He didn't even consult with the rest of the committee...:russ:

Not sure about Stone but like I posted earlier, Manafort only agreed to a closed door meeting...

Closed door meetings better enable Nunes to control the information that gets to the public...They had no control over what Comey said in the public hearing and that's why they took such a beating...Can't say the dems made all that shyt up when we have comey on tape saying it...They knew the EXACT same thing was going to happen with Sally Yates on Tuesday hence why they canceled that scheduled public meeting...

Now they announce a closed door "voluntary" meeting with Manafort and possibly Stone...

This shyt is dumb suspect...