RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Schiff asked a DAMN good question.

When Donald Jr said in the email "If its what I think it is"...

WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS GETTING IN THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING? :mjgrin:

HE KNEW THE WHOLE TIME BEFORE HAND :mjgrin:

I know who knows what he thought it was.

171030172858-papadopoulos-thumbnail-exlarge-169.jpg

:KobeUSure:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Also and I know other's have mentioned it before but when it's all said and done this might end up being the greatest thread on this site.
with that said I would hate for something to happen to the site and this thread get lost like so many classic ones from sohh
is there any type of way to back up a thread it could then be reopened in a forum software or site?
the only way I can think of ,is by screen shottting every page, but that would be tedious and wouldn't be able to open links directly.

i agree.
this thread must never be lost.
imagine 30 years from today, a grad student is studying the trump administration.
that grad student finds this thread and starts from page.....ONE!

homie gonna be
full
at the end of it.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
i agree.
this thread must never be lost.
imagine 30 years from today, a grad student is studying the trump administration.
that grad student finds this thread and starts from page.....ONE!

homie gonna be
full
at the end of it.
I would not be surprised if lots of people with no interest in hip hop and no idea of this sure history and sohh come here solely for this thread and to keep track of Trump impeachment news. I wouldn't be surprised if people in the media were keeping tabs on this thread to stay up to date.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This is exactly what I meant when I said he don't understand the meaning of the word recession...

This orangutan oompa loompa offspring clearly does not have a fully functional brain and has no concept of economics whatsoever...

Ask him to describe a simple economic concept such as "scarcity" and he'll probably respond with Jessica Alba was a fine piece of ass in that movie...

Everything he does is all emotion driven and based purely on how HE can make money...This tariff achieves one thing, making Trump and his partners richer via insider trading fraud...

Look at the steel dumping before the announcement...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would have to be collaborative effort.

1. Get list of volunteers.
2. Everyone make sure they are viewing on same settings (posts/page).
3. Assign each volunteer certain number of pages.
4. Print as PDF each page that you're assigned.
5. Merge your assigned into single PDF/document.
6. All volunteers send their files to one person who then merges into single document, or perhaps keep separately.
7. Continually update.

File will be massive.