RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is shyt is unbelievable
I appreciate the fact that I'm old enough to witness all of this. I don't appreciate it though because none of this shyt should be happening. People openly clapping back at the President and first lady, openly calling him a liar (he is), a dumbass (he is) but if 1% of this shyt happened before January 20, 2017, I would have said :duck:but here we are. We have become accustomed to awesome Friday news dumps and fukkery for the weekend.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nobody is ever gonna fukk with America again.
We won't have allies.
We won't have any agreements or deals.
Because now everyone sees that enough Americans are sick in the head enough
To vote for a lunatic and they combine with the stupid fukks who can't be bothered to fukking vote so our (the country's) word means nothing.

We are all gonna have to get Chinese tutors for our kids.
:mjcry:

Nah they will still be on the USA side BUT when the presidential election come around they will be sitting back in the cut doing their own digging to make sure said candidate or candidates aren’t Russian stooges.. basically they coming prepared so I’m the event America does this shyt again they will give limited access to intel..

Once a dem takes the potus again along with Congress and senate a gang of laws will be passed even on the state level for anyone running for potus.. Cali already passed a law if you want to be in the ballot it’s required to release them tax returns.. :mjgrin:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Schiff asked a DAMN good question.

When Donald Jr said in the email "If its what I think it is"...

WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS GETTING IN THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING? :mjgrin:

HE KNEW THE WHOLE TIME BEFORE HAND :mjgrin:

Schiff is the GAWD. Scary how smart he is.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Schiff is the GAWD. Scary how smart he is.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Those Steel and Aluminum tariffs that this idiot is proposing have to pass through Congress..

It’s not goin through..
Bingo. So why are we talking about it? All he does is distract. Apply your pressure to Paul. Mitch was just re-elected, he’s good for a couple years. Let’s get Paul to blow through his cash.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Uh, he doesn't even have time to watch TV...../S

:shaq:

Nobody is ever gonna fukk with America again.
We won't have allies.
We won't have any agreements or deals.
Because now everyone sees that enough Americans are sick in the head enough
To vote for a lunatic and they combine with the stupid fukks who can't be bothered to fukking vote so our (the country's) word means nothing.

We are all gonna have to get Chinese tutors for our kids.
:mjcry:

At the very least, there will be some serious "I'm sorry, baby what can I do to make this right" follow up that we're going to have to do....if that will even be an option by then...