RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bingo. So why are we talking about it? All he does is distract. Apply your pressure to Paul. Mitch was just re-elected, he’s good for a couple years. Let’s get Paul to blow through his cash.
It needs to be discussed because the markets don't wait on Congress to react, they react off the speculation of actions directly from the lips of the President. His mere intention has consequences.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO at how blatant these mfers are...

SEC dropped inquiry a month after firm aided Kushner company

NEW YORK (AP) — The Securities and Exchange Commission late last year dropped its inquiry into a financial company that a month earlier had given White House adviser Jared Kushner’s family real estate firm a $180 million loan.

While there’s no evidence that Kushner or any other Trump administration official had a role in the agency’s decision to drop the inquiry into Apollo Global Management, the timing has once again raised potential conflict-of-interest questions about Kushner’s family business and his role as an adviser to his father-in-law, President Donald Trump.

The SEC detail comes a day after The New York Times reported that Apollo’s loan to the Kushner Cos. followed several meetings at the White House with Kushner.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@The Fukin Prophecy ...With the steel trade tariff possibly starting a global trade war, is it possible that Trump might be purposely trying to start a global recession?

:ohhh:
You're giving him too much credit breh...

I honestly don't even think he fully understands the meaning of the word recession...

Probably associates it more with hair loss than economics...

I feel this move has more to do with delivering on idiotic campaign promises than anything else...His biggest campaign promises were a trade war and a border wall Mexico will pay for...He's not getting his dumbass wall but he can deliver on his idiotic tariff promises and that's exactly what he did...

All signs continue to point to a massive market crash, bigger than 2008...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's just going to get worse before it gets better....

Corruption...

I've moved past being disgusted at this point. I actually want them to do the worst because I'm full accellerationist at this point. Burn this shyt down. This is the shyt that disgust me most and I feel like no one puts enough focus on this shyt and we have a congress that will do nothing about it. shyt like this and the Jared Kushner corruption shyt is getting me hot more than anything else .

If democrats take back congress in the fall they better be checking this shyt every minute of every day. People need to be in jail. None of that "we need to look forward not backwards bullshyt like we got with the financial crash in 2008 and Bush's bullshyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Be mad you can’t get a Wall brehs

Be mad you can’t start a war with Iran or NK brehs

Be mad everyone of your WH staff either been fired/quit and indicted brehs

Be mad your AG snitchin on you brehs

Be mad you can’t fire the special counsel brehs

Be mad your about to be indicted bruhs so you decided deliberately tank the global economy brehs

:mjlol:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also and I know other's have mentioned it before but when it's all said and done this might end up being the greatest thread on this site.

with that said I would hate for something to happen to the site and this thread get lost like so many classic ones from sohh

is there any type of way to back up a thread it could then be reopened in a forum software or site?

the only way I can think of ,is by screen shottting every page, but that would be tedious and wouldn't be able to open links directly.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
We are literally living inside the same dimension as an onion article

Still going to be an effect, the whole thing is just stupid. One of my firm's specialties is in the brewing industry and this article came out first thing this a.m.

Announcement Pending on Aluminum and Steel Tariffs - Brewers Association

EDIT: I will laugh when all of the backwoods, Budweiser swill drinkings rednecks complain when their "American" beer goes up in cost if something happens.

Last edited: