RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You got fooled? Fine. Confess your sins and do us a favor and sit out the next couple elections. If you still support this guy, you are a yt supremacist or a wannabe, a racist, and a deplorable, unethical American. They let an international criminal into the white house yall.

Nah even the ones claiming they were fooled by Trump can :camby:

They saw he was an incompetent, immoral piece of shyt during the election and still voted for him.

I want them all branded with MAGA :mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Noah

All Star
Daps

two-types-of-men-2.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Can you and @The Fukin Prophecy expound on this please. I’m in the stages of buying a crib and don’t wanna jump in at the wrong time. Sorry if I’m not staying on topic brehs

Well now it seems that those homes are peaking in prices and that happens only when there is a bubble. Stock market going up, wages are not. All the signs of a crash are becoming more apparent. Even traders and brokers that have been in the business for decades say that another crash is coming. The real estate market has taken a hit since they don't have as many homes available now for buyers. Hence, the big price increase. My brother is a realtor and he hasn't sold anything in 6 months because the market is low in inventory and it's a sellers market.

If you keep your money now and buy during the crash, you would save 50 to 100k easily

She leaks that news. No other way around it. Trump should have kept his mouth shut and not puss her off. Now. She's going to mess things up even worse.