RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They are so quiet

Why?

Probably waiting on FOX News for their updated talking points. :heh:

Nah. As long as Trump is in office and the GOP controls literally every level of government, it's not over. And that's not even mentioning undoing the damage that's been done which will take years even in the best case scenario. :francis:

It might be over for Manafort and Kush, but as long as this circus of an administration is running things, they can always hire new clowns.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This can't be further from the truth and is a very dangerous thing for him to be spewing. And he wonders why his credibility is constantly under fire.
Him saying it’s over I took it as him saying Mueller got kush, Trump and Co dead to rights and he can strike anytime he sees fit..

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

dear diary today the president grabbed my ass and i gave one of his staffers a blow job. i forget which one, but donald told me he was important. since jared is out of town ive been reading trump his briefings. i think jared is probably a fakkit hes the only person in the administration who hasnt made a pass at me, including his wife. the times keeps calling me for a comment on news that my boyfriend might have allegedly one time hit his wife. its interesting because i grew up with my dad reading the times and never paying any attention to me, and now i get to tell them to go fukk themselves. kreepy kelly has been taking a lot of private phone calls and im pretty sure hes speaking in some foreign language, it sounds kind of like melanias accent.