RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Remember this?

V3miUe3.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We gotta have this serious talk

Even the pros know we are in very dangerous territory

This is what I'm saying. Why would he give a fukk about time he's never gonna get to serve? They are going to find him dead from "self inflicted blunt force trauma" the morning of his deposition

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It bothers me so much that there are so many influential russia skeptics.

This shyt is SO obvious and people are afraid of Russia and think this is bullshyt.

My god these people are stupid. This is precisely why I talk down to people and just want to ignore laymen idiots. I'm talking people like Joe Rogan too.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dope-pushing suspects’ sis charged in lie to feds over swanky SUV

Another case from last year, heroin traffickers in NY, look at what prosectors are doing to the sister, charged with making false statements, and took all her Louboutin's and purses.

Example of what I was saying, how they will press you, as soon as they taste blood, and you won't cooperate.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Watching Rachel....

yo this Manafort shyt is crazy. he got a 16 mil loan from a small military based Chicago bank (after being denied multiple times by other banks for lack of income and doctoring bank statements)

the head of the Chicago bank expected to be made secretary of the Army once Trump got elected. started calling the Pentagon like "i need some briefings....":wow:

edit: the head of the Chicago bank, Stephen Calk, was on Trump's economic advisory council :dead: corruption at every corner

Paul Manafort got $16 million in loans after the election. Mueller finds that very interesting.

Last edited: