RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We gotta have this serious talk

Even the pros know we are in very dangerous territory

This is why I've maintained I'm not sure when/if Manafort flips. Y'all gotta consider he's been involved in European and American politics for decades now. He knows where the bodies are buried across the world...if he flips he's dead. His best bet is an outside shot he gets pardoned but I think he'd rather wait it out even if it means he's goes to jail for the rest of his life. He'll probably be safer in jail than he'll be on the outside anyway

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This is why I've maintained I'm not sure when/if Manafort flips. Y'all gotta consider he's been involved in European and American politics for decades now. He knows where the bodies are buried across the world...if he flips he's dead. His best bet is an outside shot he gets pardoned but I think he'd rather wait it out even if it means he's goes to jail for the rest of his life. He'll probably be safer in jail than he'll be on the outside anyway

okay so he stays shut, hs family loses every fukking thing
and the russians and who ever else are just gonna let him peacefully serve the next 30 years?
regular jail isnt safe, not safe at all, he can def get touched in jail

naw
hes a dead man walking
he should take some folks with him
he played the game
he knows how it goes

:manny:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
and the russians and who ever else are just gonna let him peacefully serve the next 30 years?

naw
hes a dead man walking
he played the game
he knows how it goes

Breh he knows how them Eastern Europeans get down. He talks and he might get poisoned like one of his own clients did back in 2004 :heh:

Manafort knows he's in serious trouble. Gates probably will flip soon but I don't see Manafort flipping out of fear for his own safety...he knows too much shyt

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

naw
hes a dead man walking
he played the game
he knows how it goes

Well I guess it depends on how deep in this shyt he is.

If he's in so deep that Russia would really kill him on US soil for talking to Mueller then he probably is safer in jail...he could get touched there but it'd be harder. As far as his fam's money, that's probably a lost cause one way or the other.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Manafort is safe enough in US federal prison, he will be classified accordingly. The thing is, at least what I think, is guys like Manafort don't even want to spend a month, a week, in federal prison. They just aren't cut for it. They live the life of investment bankers, political royalty, the upper class of DC social circles, manicured lawns and tailored suits.

If you are from the street element, you know it isn't that serious, and you even factor it in, like 18 months is nothing, but guys like him, they are soft inside, and out. They are terrified of prison, and on another level, feel they are too good for it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Manafort is safe enough in US federal prison, he will be classified accordingly. The thing is, at least what I think, is guys like Manafort don't even want to spend a month, a week, in federal prison. They just aren't cut for it. They live the life of investment bankers, political royalty, the upper class of DC social circles, manicured lawns and tailored suits.

If you are from the street element, you know it isn't that serious, and you even factor it in, like 18 months is nothing, but guys like him, they are soft inside, and out. They are terrified of prison, and on another level, feel they are too good for it.

I'm sure he doesn't want to spend time in prison, but with Mueller throwing the book at him you have to imagine there's something he finds even worse that's deterring him from flipping, or he thinks he'll get off. You have to imagine either -

1. He honestly doesn't have anything, at least on Trump/Russia collusion (seems unlikely)
2. He's so afraid of Russia that he'd rather do the time than flip
3. He thinks Trump will pardon him
4. He thinks he can beat the case (seems extremely unlikely that Mueller would indict if he wasn't sure he'd win though)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Manafort is on house arrest, but he would never go to JAIL. That man will go to federal PRISON, and will probably only see prison employees, until he dies, if he doesn't flip. He could still get touched there, but it'd be significantly different. Read some stories about fed prisons.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

What options does he have now though. Its either snitch and probably get protected and treated better in prison or dont talk and do life with a chance of it ending anytime if the Russians want to tie loose ends.