RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Gbgowht.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Feds have like a 90% conviction rate

So he might beat 3 charges but still have to eat 29

And you know there's more coming :mjcry:
I mean I feel like they could charge him on each of those goofy wiretaps. Thats like 2000 charges right there :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Let me put it like this: what are the upsides for Manafort to cooperate quickly?
Manafort's entire financial existence is wrapped up in laundered money, tax evasion and bank fraud. When this is said and done, whether he does or doesn't cooperate, he and his family are broke. Just because you take a plea doesn't mean the prosecutor can't hang more charges on you but he is less likely to do so. With that in mind, we know this investigation does not end if Manafort and Gates are found guilty and sentenced. So how would you like to be sitting on a 30+ year sentence and your co-conspirators attempt to hang all their crimes on you?

He has all of this to consider while on house arrest. This entire process is designed to break your spirit. Manafort is going to end up cutting a deal so that his family can be straight. Gates isn't even a factor, he's going to fold. He's too young and doesn't have the wealth or connections to fight this over time.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
By who? Drumfh? :what:

The more I think about it... Manafort is in an interesting position. They need him to get Trump. Trump can't impede the investigation but he damn sure won't help it. I'm sure they have other angles they are playing but as far as this goes it kind of looks like a stalemate

I don’t think Mueller need Manafort to get Trump.. Mueller already has him dead to rights, if anything Mueller want Manafort to confirm what they already know for the record