RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Feds have like a 90% conviction rate

So he might beat 3 charges but still have to eat 29

And you know there's more coming :mjcry:
Dude, I understand this. I’m concerned that people believe these people can be coerced. At some point we need to get beyond the pissing contest and just start convicting. There has to be a time limit on nudging these people to play.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This tastes like collusion...

ralph-wiggum-glue-gif.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a good question. I thought Gates was cooperating but apparently he's not. As for Manafort, obviously Mueller's been turning up the pressure but I don't see him any closer to cooperating even with these most recent charges

They'll talk. Sooner or later. These dudes are not going to grow old or die in jail.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
An accident on who from the Kremlin? Let’s not go there breh the Flutes will be released on Russia is the most severe way
By who? Drumfh? :what:

The more I think about it... Manafort is in an interesting position. They need him to get Trump. Trump can't impede the investigation but he damn sure won't help it. I'm sure they have other angles they are playing but as far as this goes it kind of looks like a stalemate

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
They'll talk. Sooner or later. These dudes are not going to grow old or die in jail.
I don't think you understand that there are some fates worse than conviction or even a quick death

There's no witness protection program from RIS :sadcam: If I was Manafort I'd be stalling like a MF too, they are keeping him alive and safe. As soon as he cooperates he's a corpse