RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A few months ago their were rumors that Ryan was going to retire, a lot of people were speculating that he was caught up as well and that's why he was retiring
Young ass Paul Ryan just up and retiring...makes NO sense and I can't believe people aren't investigating that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He supported corporate Dems to be part of the money gang, he was always a racist fukkface at heart, these racist scumfukks conservatives can spot thier own a mile away. Let’s not do revisionist history and pretend that Slick Willy wasn’t a DINO that ran on a dem ticket. He was a “Reagan/Dixie Democrat” through and through.
No I know why they are supporting him but his views have been wishy washy through the years but they are willing to follow him and turn on long term GOP members . Like they are against the fukking FBI to believe trump :scust: Judges lawmen whoever they riding wit trump over them .

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How did I miss this???
full

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
Nicholas Burns, the US Ambassador to NATO under President Bush, blasted President Trump over his claim that he has been tougher on Russia than President Obama, tweeting: "You haven’t even implemented sanctions Congress voted [for]. And you’ve never criticized Putin. You haven’t defended us."

Veteran US diplomat shuts down Trump claim that he’s tougher on Russia than Obama: ‘You’ve never criticized Putin’
Nicholas Burns noted that Trump hasn't even implemented the Russia sanctions that were passed overwhelmingly by Congress.
THEHILL.COM