RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh I need this to be true. No disrespect but how trustworthy is your guy? Don't wanna get my hopes up too high.

Won't answer this question. Lol @ that name :mjlol:

A few months ago their were rumors that Ryan was going to retire, a lot of people were speculating that he was caught up as well and that's why he was retiring

Just like when my dude said Trump was pouting about firing RR, then... :mjpls:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

thedailybeast
"[The GOP] is on the same side as Putin. Partly because Putin was against Hillary, and she is the Great satan (a fellow American, a bigger enemy than Putin!). And partly because they’re pretty comfortable with reactionary ethno-nationalism." - @mtomasky thebea.st/2EI4Or0
Feb 21, 2018 at 9:30 PM

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"I hear you" is like the ultimate pandering, non substantial, emotionally muted response, I bet he loved that one, and thought it was a touch of genius.

That's like some shyt from a rom com with Vince Vaughn.

"I have never used "CHEAT SHEETS", I am very highly educated and went to many of the best schools for men to go to school, why is the FAKE MEDIA NEWS not investigating that Obama had "VISINE DROPS" when interviewing the poor children at Sandy Hook, may god be with you and Billy Graham, a great man"

It's not even funny.
The thread starter says the same shieet

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It's amazing Trump is such a fukking moron he didn't think enough to make sure the side of the index card with the crib notes wasn't facing the camera. We know Obama would have been able to do something like that without crib notes but even Dubbya would have the mental dexterity to do that without crib notes.
It was all planned.