RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
im sure gun makers and share holders are salivating at the thought of govt contracts to arm all educators in America. :wow:

i think they want Black Water style security in schools.
oh, and just try to search black water and see how hard it is to find info on them.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
i think they want Black Water style security in schools.
oh, and just try to search black water and see how hard it is to find info on them.
Isn't Black Water, now Academi, which is coincidentally short for academia the brother of Devos, who heads up the Dept of Education?

What if this was a setup, to get Devos to move for her brother to get a big government contract to police schools.

:ohhh:

What if all republicans are loading up on gun stocks as a precursor to that and that's why they refuse to do anything about gun regulation??

:picard:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's amazing Trump is such a fukking moron he didn't think enough to make sure the side of the index card with the crib notes wasn't facing the camera. We know Obama would have been able to do something like that without crib notes but even Dubbya would have the mental dexterity to do that without crib notes.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's amazing Trump is such a fukking moron he didn't think enough to make sure the side of the index card with the crib notes wasn't facing the camera. We know Obama would have been able to do something like that without crib notes but even Dubbya would have the mental dexterity to do that without crib notes.
Who knows what's on the other side of the card, my guess:

6. I like students who didn't get shot.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't trust Trump to run a Shake Shack.....good god...who the fukk needs a Cheat Sheet for empathy? :dahell:

"I hear you" :dead:
People that have never used it before in their life that literally need lessons and reminders (notecards) of how to be empathetic towards other humans. Its terrifying and hilarious. We basically have someone as president with the same social skill set as a fat Patrick Bateman