RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I wish I could trust Andrea Mitchell, but she has morning joe status for me. Does copious concern trolling and carries water for Trump, then tries to jump on the right side of history...

:pacspit:
I don’t doubt it, as there are so many that do this, but I have only seen her be completely toxic towards trump and the administration. Show me reciepts on this, and I will join in on the Mitchell hate crew love.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
For a man who ran on drain the swamp I have no idea why any GOP and independent voter supported the guy . He was a "democrat and liberal" who once supported Hilary Clinton now he's a super conservative republican ????? And has had numerous lawsuits and bankruptcies and situations with women :gucci: Why are they supporting this unstable fool
He supported corporate Dems to be part of the money gang, he was always a racist fukkface at heart, these racist scumfukks conservatives can spot thier own a mile away. Let’s not do revisionist history and pretend that Slick Willy wasn’t a DINO that ran on a dem ticket. He was a “Reagan/Dixie Democrat” through and through.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
the article nap posted covered some of the manafort stuff.

and then heres an interesting take on the Trump, Spectrum, Alfa Bank connection (its the redditors hypothesis but pieced together with sources).

Organized crime to the fullest my god

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t doubt it, as there are so many that do this, but I have only seen her be completely toxic towards trump and the administration. Show me reciepts on this, and I will join in on the Mitchell hate crew love.

Mainly the email concerns for Hillary and the bullshyt about her not being in good health during the elections.

Ironically she was supposed to be a friend of the Clintons. I think she went way over to the other side in an attempt to prove she wasn't biased.

I suppose she only did what the rest of the MSM did at the time...still though, look where it got the USA

Andrea Mitchell Joins Trump Campaign in Questioning Hillary's Health | Bluenation Review