RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh damn never knew that.
For a man who ran on drain the swamp I have no idea why any GOP and independent voter supported the guy . He was a "democrat and liberal" who once supported Hilary Clinton now he's a super conservative republican ????? And has had numerous lawsuits and bankruptcies and situations with women :gucci: Why are they supporting this unstable fool

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
For a man who ran on drain the swamp I have no idea why any GOP and independent voter supported the guy . He was a "democrat and liberal" who once supported Hilary Clinton now he's a super conservative republican ????? And has had numerous lawsuits and bankruptcies and situations with women :gucci: Why are they supporting this unstable fool
He made liberals and minorities mad

Turns out they were mad for good reason. Time and time again, Trump voters have confided in me that they regret their decision. The only ones who haven't are the die hards who have staked their happiness and self worth on Trump's success.

Once this investigation publicly penetrates this administration's nucleus, keep an eye on Trump country suicide rates and opiate abuse. We are already seeing the wake up call in WV. And be vigilant

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were Russians. :camdup:

But I know them. :damn:

Yes, but they were still Russians. :camdup:

But they were Trump supporters :damn:

Baby, be careful what you say. :Mjthisgood:

:Cookoutcam2:
Trump gave these idiots the perfect defense just saying nope not true no matter how many facts and how much evidence is reported . These MAGA America first strong borders get rid of immigrants people hate liberals and democrats american citizens more now than fukkING Russia.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Because he hates the same groups they do. And petty resentment about having a black president. :yeshrug:

He made liberals and minorities mad

Turns out they were mad for good reason. Time and time again, Trump voters have confided in me that they regret their decision. The only ones who haven't are the die hards who have staked their happiness and self worth on Trump's success.

Once this investigation publicly penetrates this administration's nucleus, keep an eye on Trump country suicide rates and opiate abuse. We are already seeing the wake up call in WV. And be vigilant

You think so? Most polls I've seen indicate that few Trump voters regret their vote. Unless you think the polls are off or people just don't want to admit it. Which could be true I guess.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You think so? Most polls I've seen indicate that few Trump voters regret their vote. Unless you think the polls are off or people just don't want to admit it. Which could be true I guess.
I mean we saw what happened with polls last time. I know a lot of conservatives who have walked away from the party over Trump, and Trump voters who admitted he was not the "business experienced executive" they touted him to be during the election.