RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Got any links to threads over there? I hate navigating that website

the article nap posted covered some of the manafort stuff.

and then heres an interesting take on the Trump, Spectrum, Alfa Bank connection (its the redditors hypothesis but pieced together with sources).

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
For a man who ran on drain the swamp I have no idea why any GOP and independent voter supported the guy . He was a "democrat and liberal" who once supported Hilary Clinton now he's a super conservative republican ????? And has had numerous lawsuits and bankruptcies and situations with women :gucci: Why are they supporting this unstable fool

He appealed to the right wing and racists. The old practice of early America blame minirorites etc.... for America ills and make America great again.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He was low for a minute

High key if Trump never ran for president he'd still be living the high life. Nothing to bring heat to a long time criminal than being part of a presidential campaign :dead: I really don't know what these people thought would come from this.

In all honest they thought along with his cronies that running for president he could remove the sanctions.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Is this going to be the new To Catch a Predator? :mjgrin:

CNN better chill. Trump supporters WILL jump out with the dikks out when they see that logo on the van :ufdup: :sadcam:

I expected Cletus to come out wit a Cocked Shotgun talmbout "Git owff mah Property" after that Lady ran in the House