RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Flip and he’s probably dead or don't flip and live the rest of your life in jail. I’d pick option 2 honestly.
Manafort has money on his head. He’s deader than dead.

In fact I’d be surprised if the FBI wasn’t monitoring him for his own safety, not because they need to track him.

Manafort doesn’t give a fukk because he KNOWS he’s going to die in jail.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Manafort won't get life in prison...I think without a new indictment of more serious charges, he's looking at 100-120 months, which I was saying last week in here. But, he's almost 70, that means he won't come home to much, after the Justice Department seizes his homes, and his accounts. I think he's arrogant enough to think there's a deus ex machina for him, and he can outsmart the Justice Department. The plea from Gates, will up the stakes for him. It could be at some point he and his attorneys have "the talk".

The "I really think you should get a deal Paul.... talk"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did y’all miss the story of the FBI in NYC trying to stop the Chinese government from kidnapping a billionaire dissident?!

Do you all not realize that these aren’t your local cops?!

Some of the people on the coli were probably visited by the feds for crap they said on here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Manafort won't get life in prison...I think without a new indictment of more serious charges, he's looking at 100-120 months, which I was saying last week in here. But, he's almost 70, that means he won't come home to much, after the Justice Department seizes his homes, and his accounts. I think he's arrogant enough to think there's a deus ex machina for him, and he can outsmart the Justice Department. The plea from Gates, will up the stakes for him. It could be at some point he and his attorneys have "the talk".

The "I really think you should get a deal Paul.... talk"
The mob would wax him.

I don’t know what his personal health is.

If he’s anything like that mutant sewer troll on the White House we’re in trouble.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Manafort isn’t afraid of US Justice. That’s not shyt to him. Manafort is somewhere between the protagonist of The Economic Hitman and an arms dealer. He’s a mercenary of the most notorious degree. He’s that elite. The people he rolls with would have him dead in hours.

He has seen the devil and he’s not American.

yeah, manafort is facing the full pressure of the federal govn. and he still won't bend.
he is afraid of something even worse than life in prison.

the only way he gets out of this is if his family are taken into protective custody.
and that's only going to be his immediate family.
if he flips, every single one of his cousins, friends, or anyone he loves will be food.

imagine everyone you care about looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives because of what you did.

this shyt is tense.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
yeah, manafort is facing the full pressure of the federal govn. and he still won't bend.

the only way he gets out of this is if his family are taken into protective custody.
if he flips, every single one of his cousins, friends, or anyone he loves will be food.

imagine everyone you care about looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives because of what you did.

this shyt is tense.
Maybe he shouldn’t have palled around with crummy Eastern Europe personalities.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Does Muller need Manafort though? It would be. Ice to have him but, I would expect Gates to know where all the bodies are buried. Gates is like the creepy chief of staff to Frank Underwood.

Trump's been a criminal for a while. I'm sure he keeps a small circle with regard to people directly involved with his criminal decisions.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Does Muller need Manafort though? It would be. Ice to have him but, I would expect Gates to know where all the bodies are buried. Gates is like the creepy chief of staff to Frank Underwood.
These guys really believe they will get away with this. They thought their stunts that flourished in 3rd word countries will have the same outcome.

I hope they are proven wrong.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

this shyt is tense.

Right and Manafort knows this. That's why I'm wondering what more will it take to get him to flip. The personal implications to Manafort and his immediate circle are obvious but I think Mueller and his team are just starting to turn the pressure up on him...he's in a lose lose situation either way

@Call Me James he'll be banned again within a week or so. We good :mjgrin: