RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I'm curious about is this dude is dutch and married to the daughter of a Russian billionaire. Why is he in America? Why is he cooperating? Feels like he could easily be stashed away in Russia or some far off country but he's here?

Who the hell wants to be stashed away in Russia?

Never being able to set foot in the US is terrible for business.

Jeez...I bet he started recording even before he was approached by Mueller.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Who the hell wants to be stashed away in Russia?

Never being able to set foot in the US is terrible for business.

Jeez...I bet he started recording even before he was approached by Mueller.

Not even that besides Moscow St Petersburg and Crimea Russia is horrible.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
One thing I'm curious about is this dude is dutch and married to the daughter of a Russian billionaire. Why is he in America? Why is he cooperating? Feels like he could easily be stashed away in Russia or some far off country but he's here?
He worked out of the London office of the American Law Firm Skadden. Being that Skadden is based out of NY it's no surprise he eventually found himself stateside.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we stay on topic the thread is excellent. I think a respected, unbiased and engaged member of the thread should be tasked with moderating.

Something else Nap did was repost a lot of shyt people already posted. The less clutter and nonsense in this thread the better. Low key, with him being gone the quality of discourse and information shared has improved noticeably :lolbron:

Sometimes you gotta put dude on timeout for the sake of his own thread.