RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They are way, ahead.

This is a fact that I believe a lot of people continue to underestimate. What we see in the news today are things that were in the works many months ago and Mueller and his team are already chewing through leads and evidence far down the line.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@re'up can trump sue these women?

Cause on one hand I’d be pissed if I was spending, what’s probably millions, on these women to shut up only to have them or here bragging, doing press, etc.

Makes me wonder what the value of private arbitration is.

But he won’t sue them because it would indicate they told the truth, right?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Knowing how stupid Trump is I wouldn't be surprised if he did say something like that, but how likely is it that Manafort flips tho? I know Mueller is putting the squeeze on him now but what more is it gonna take to get Manafort to squeal? :jbhmm:
You don’t read do you?

People already explained this to you. Literally. Like earlier today. Literally. Manafort was given dozens of opportunities to flip. The reporting was accurate. He stalled and stalled and stalled.

He denied at every turn.

Mueller could give him a sweetheart deal and he won’t take it.

Manafort isn’t afraid of US Justice. That’s not shyt to him. Manafort is somewhere between the protagonist of The Economic Hitman and an arms dealer. He’s a mercenary of the most notorious degree. He’s that elite. The people he rolls with would have him dead in hours.

He has seen the devil and he’s not American.

The fact that Rick Gates took the deal says more than you will ever know. This is far more complex than you realize. This is the biggest Rico case in history.

This is basically what the fbi wanted to avoid. They’ve been tracking the mafia for decades. Trump is blowing up their cases by mixing with these guys.

But now is the time for them to show the public the underside of the top tier of international criminality and espionage and corruption at the highest levels.
they won’t miss.

Daps
Knowing how stupid Trump is I wouldn't be surprised if he did say something like that, but how likely is it that Manafort flips tho? I know Mueller is putting the squeeze on him now but what more is it gonna take to get Manafort to squeal? :jbhmm:

Flip and he’s probably dead or don't flip and live the rest of your life in jail. I’d pick option 2 honestly.