RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Going out of his way to downplay interference, vindicate the Russians, undermine his NSA, in order to absolve himself from any wrongdoing and question the legitimacy and necessity of sanctions. Dude is an agent.

No matter what happens he never goes off on Russia or Putin, gold star widows and parents, sure, Russia nah.

I need to see him burn.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DWSt70NWsAAjQdy.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
listen NAP........... man, stop going off in these twitter finger wars in this thread about anything beside trumps and impeachment... This thread the last 3 pages has been a shyt show about bullshyt, stay on topic man and keep your thread clean. you've done that for the most part but u don't have to fight every battle man. This thread has been great until now. Drop heat concerning the thread and keep these old ass troll arguments out dude.
Facts. If you guys notice there are numerous posters who are guilty of everything those russians were accused of. Relentlessly pushing Bernie. Relentlessly dogging Hillary. Never ever bashing 45 in any real way. A poster I frequently mention on here now has a black leader in his avy now since I've been calling him out. That's a Fit In technique.

The Coli has russian bots and has for a good while.

Let's keep the scheduled program going.

Because their objective is very clear. They wanna push Nap to do something that will get this thread axed.

This shyt is war. And if your ass is on the fence in any way you are the enemy. That's my view. No in betweens.

'Bu bu bu I just don't want ya'll to get your hopes up!' We are grown folks we don't need saving and nobody crowned you guys king.

Tell you what....I say let the Saviors have their own stickied thread so they can stay off Nap's case. Dudes do way too much in here and they've gotten worse. Gotten out of hand.

The diversions to bernie sanders have increased as well.

Thread is about 45. Not these other clowns.