RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Trump is in full meltdown mode this morning. :russ:

Obama and Hillary living rent free in his head. :mjlol:

Well Obama was going to do something but a Knockoff Foghorn Leghorn muhfukka from Kentucky cockblocked all that so here we are:coffee:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Any idiot who made it out of 8 grade knows political ads effect an election. :dwillhuh: I'm literally getting a campaign ad every time the show I'm watching breaks. Actual candidates are paying for campaign signs, holding rallies, buying commercials on tv, ads on facebook. I logged on here and show a ad for JB Pritizer who is running for Governor here. How the fukk did the Russian campaign NOT sway voters. That has to be the most idiotic line of defense ever. I'm so tired of Trump, I'm ready to block this cac on twitter so I dont even have to see his nonsense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Any idiot who made it out of 8 grade knows political ads effect an election. :dwillhuh: I'm literally getting a campaign ad every time the show I'm watching breaks. Actual candidates are paying for campaign signs, holding rallies, buying commercials on tv, ads on facebook. I logged on here and show a ad for JB Pritizer who is running for Governor here. How the fukk did the Russian campaign NOT sway voters. That has to be the most idiotic line of defense ever. I'm so tired of Trump, I'm ready to block this cac on twitter so I dont even have to see his nonsense.
Its so obvious to me.

People were literally quoting shyt pushed out by propaganda channels on here. Its not like we dont have the records of what was posted in 2016. Just lies and false hoods and conspiracies.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mueller and his team may have concluded that straight statutory campaign finance allegations rest on too much untested ground and would complicate what may well be the next phase of their investigation. This consideration would not affect the foreign national side of the case: Foreign nationals are plainly prohibited from spending in the manner detailed in the indictment. But how the law reaches American co-conspirators is less certain, and the special counsel’s theory of the case, pleading the campaign finance aspect of the case through conspiracy-to-defraud, may allow more securely for the prosecution of American actors.

In other words, if Mueller’s case for campaign finance violations affected only Russians, there would be no obvious reason to exclude Federal Election Campaign Act violations from the indictment. Russians spent substantial sums to influence an election, as expressly laid out in the charging document, and this is an unambiguous violation of federal law. If, however, Mueller possesses evidence of Americans’ complicity in these violations, he may have decided on a different theory of the campaign finance case that more reliably sweeps in U.S. citizen misconduct.

On the face of it, the law prohibits a U.S. campaign or person from “soliciting” something “of value” from a foreign national, and it bars rendering “substantial assistance” to illegal foreign national spending. It seems clear that the facts known to date implicate these rules. It is also true that there is little precedent and arguably an increased risk of a defense grounded in the “vagueness” of these prohibitions.

Some commentators have expressed unease about the constitutional limiting principle that would govern the enforcement of these provisions. I do not share this view, but it is held strongly in some quarters and, therefore, appropriately and respectfully noted.

The Mueller indictment is conceivably one way to solve this problem. It alleges a conspiracy to prevent the FEC from taking up and addressing the regulatory issues, and American co-conspirators may be brought in on any overt act in furtherance of this illegal scheme. Any U.S. citizen who intentionally supported the Russian electoral intervention could be liable. Examples would include U.S. citizens engaged in conversations like those in Trump Tower in the summer of 2016, or Donald Trump Jr.’s communications with WikiLeaks. The conspiracy to defraud the United States could also envelop any Americans who helped cover the Russians’ illegal electoral program by lying to federal authorities about the campaign’s Russian contacts.

A Clever Trick in Mueller’s Electioneering Indictment Allows Him to Go After Americans Too

:jbhmm: So they are going to pull the oldest trick in the Feds book and hit everybody with Conspiracy to defraud voters through collusion......

You know how hard it is to get out of a conspiracy charge brehs?:russ:
Cheeto got to be shook like a motherfukker:merchant: and thats why he is out here crying for Help:damn:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A Clever Trick in Mueller’s Electioneering Indictment Allows Him to Go After Americans Too

:jbhmm: So they are going to pull the oldest trick in the Feds book and hit everybody with Conspiracy to defraud voters through collusion......

You know how hard it is to get out of a conspiracy charge brehs?:russ:
Cheeto got to be shook like a motherfukker:merchant: and out here crying for Help:damn:

OrdinaryThirdFrillneckedlizard-max-1mb.gif