RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
13 Russians Indicted in First Charges on 2016 Election Interference https://nyti.ms/2C6XKm6

@tru_m.a.c I think a certain Janitor needs to see this. :troll:
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

You're cold for that. What is it? 2 Months per indictment? I think his original banishment was about to end in March.

That means he's gone until 2020 b. :wow:

That man is about to serve more time than Greg Papadopoulos who actually got arrested. :wow:

What a time.......

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The IC already confirmed last year Russian meddling. This just re affirms it. The crime is collusion and mueller still needs to prove that, which i dont doubt he will.

Mueller just proved Americans colluded. Now we get closer to Trump's involvement.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Read the indictment. USPersons collaborated, at this point, unknowingly.

Mueller also obtained a guilty plea from someone engaging in identity theft for the Russians.

Peep game and catch up. Don’t talk about being 30 and also behaving like a dumbass. Especially when you quoted the video of rosenstein directly telling you what’s what.

When did I talk about being 30? :dwillhuh:

And like I said earlier watch your fukking mouth. I want to see the connection being drawn from Russia to Trump's campaign on collusion. I do believe collusion occurred but it still hasn't been proven yet

The IC already confirmed last year Russian meddling. This just re affirms it. The crime is collusion and mueller still needs to prove that, which i dont doubt he will.

Basically. I'm Team Mueller all the way but what we got today reaffirmed what we already knew. Russia manipulated our elections. What these indictments failed to do was connect Russian meddling with the Trump Campaign or Trump himself