RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The IC already confirmed last year Russian meddling. This just re affirms it. The crime is collusion and mueller still needs to prove that, which i dont doubt he will.
Yea I need that connection. That is the smoking gun. IT's good that they proved there was meddling. And it seems like they already have a case for collusion with the shyt Junior said

Wouldnt it be crazy if it was the emails Jr posted that did them in.... and Muller was just building a case to show all the timing? :francis:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
ya know
its awful fukking convenient that anytime any shyt comes down the mueller pipeline
the thread and this subform reverts to all kinds of "hillary sucks!" " bernie sucks!"
"the dems suck!" or my fave "the democrat party sucks!"

jesus
yall make me sick with this shyt
Cheeto and his merry band of crooks liars traitors and demons of every single stripe
are quickly demoloshing every.fukking.thing.

but everybody wants to win a dikkmeasuring contest on here
so fukk it
:scust:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yea I need that connection. That is the smoking gun. IT's good that they proved there was meddling. And it seems like they already have a case for collusion with the shyt Junior said

Wouldnt it be crazy if it was the emails Jr posted that did them in.... and Muller was just building a case to show all the timing? :francis:
It would be easy to fry stupid ass Don Jr and Kushner for the collusion. But to take down Cheeto? We’ll need obstruction and money laundering.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It would be easy to fry stupid ass Don Jr and Kushner for the collusion. But to take down Cheeto? We’ll need obstruction and money laundering.

Which Schiff said recently that they have been unable to prove :francis:. I still think the strongest play here is obstruction, the collusion shyt is too murky

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ya know
its awful fukking convenient that anytime any shyt comes down the mueller pipeline
the thread and this subform reverts to all kinds of "hillary sucks!" " bernie sucks!"
"the dems suck!" or my fave "the democrat party sucks!"

jesus
yall make me sick with this shyt
Cheeto and his merry band of crooks liars traitors and demons of every single stripe
are quickly demoloshing every.fukking.thing.

but everybody wants to win a dikkmeasuring contest on here
so fukk it
:scust:

Personally I left any positivity I had about US politics in November 2016. :ufdup:

As far as I'm concerned, as long as Trump and his clown posse are in power, I refuse to be happy about anything going on. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not invalidating this. Only cuz folks are gonna act like any opposition to the trajectory of the country was made up by Russians. Any straying from the mainstream conventional wisdom = who's funding you but American oligarchs doing the same :manny:

You have been a suspected Russian troll for a while, and you aren't helping your cause

Just admit you got played and you don't understand how real political change occurs and K.I.M.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
july 2009

4291830594_739d91be90_o.jpg
The Don. :wow: