RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Jared updating/revising his financial disclosure forms aren’t even siren worthy anymore. This is like the 48th version lol

want his ass charged and fined.
Cheeto can "legally" let him do what the fukk ever with no clearance
but
lying on your clearance form is a CRIME
each lie is a separate charge andd fine

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When did I talk about being 30? :dwillhuh:

And like I said earlier watch your fukking mouth. I want to see the connection being drawn from Russia to Trump's campaign on collusion. I do believe collusion occurred but it still hasn't been proven yet

Basically. I'm Team Mueller all the way but what we got today reaffirmed what we already knew. Russia manipulated our elections. What these indictments failed to do was connect Russian meddling with the Trump Campaign or Trump himself
asked and answered... you fukking whiny bytch.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28404198/

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
take the concern trolling elsewhere, maybe make a thread about Assange being a prisoner of conscience

:mjlol:
Foh b. We already know people are gonna try to rewrite history. An attempt by Russians to suppress minority turnout is supposed to mean what in a country with a party that champions that supported by billionaires. Their influence is being super overblown compared to the real influence pushers in this country. Dissent against Hillary gonna be painted as simply a Russian op and having been amplified by em cuz they had a vendetta against her as if the tumultuous nature of that election cycle didn't have tons of other causes independent of that.

Carry on with the party tho:hhh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Foh b. We already know people are gonna try to rewrite history. An attempt by Russians to suppress minority turnout is supposed to mean what in a country with a party that champions that supported by billionaires. Their influence is being super overblown compared to the real influence pushers in this country. Dissent against Hillary gonna be painted as simply a Russian op and having been amplified by em cuz they had a vendetta against her as if the tumultuous nature of that election cycle didn't have tons of other causes independent of that.

Preach breh :salute:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Foreign agents meddling in elections is illegal, this is the culmination of that. This is going to in my view eventually connect Trumps campaign and team to Russian meddling but it’s not going to be enough to actually sink Cheeto even if it’s proven.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pinedo is like the typical (wannabe, try hard) morally vacant capitalist/libretarian/ move fast and break things type....Look at his goofball profile picture. I've met guys like this. SEO guys. Shameless opportunists, deeply into the most bizarre corners of the internet and internet based businesses, from hacking, to social media marketing and bots, buying likes and followers, it is all part of the same general playing field. Anything for a contract, any client or any task.

Also, the new face of the "alt right", (though I don't know if he fits THAT profile) the hackers/internet technicians are not 400 pound freaks, but white collar suburbanities, trading bitcoin and stolen ID's, bitcoin, as that @tru_m.a.c post from months back explained, helps alt right, and other movements through it's use.

He's like the West Coast internet version of a Papadoolpous, younger, ambitious, fully embracing a quest for money and power, prestige, not really criminals or even close to it, just white collar suburban guys who intentionally got involved with "the wrong crowd".

That is what I meant by a type.

"The LinkedIn page indicates he worked various jobs between 2009 and 2012, including as a sales associate for LA Fitness, a gym."

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Foreign agents meddling in elections is illegal, this is the culmination of that. This is going to in my view eventually connect Trumps campaign and team to Russian meddling but it’s not going to be enough to actually sink Cheeto even if it’s proven.

Hate to say it but I agree.

If I was Cheeto ( :scusthov: ) I'd be more worried about an obstruction case than anything. I can't think of a good way for him to justify firing Comey.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When was I skeptical of Russian interference in the election.

The Russians tried to help Bernie using Russian Trolls... how in gods name does that indicate to anyone a conspiracy on his part?

I thought you were for some reason.

I didn't say it did, I'm sorry you took it that way, and I apologize. The Russian's took advantage of Bernie's position and popularity in my opinion he was a just pawn. It's unfortunate Bernie didn't do more to quell the division and threat that was created by these actions when it became apparent. I suppose Bernie didn't see Trump as a threat and that was a miscalculation on his part.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

These indictments are based on the evidence that is collected. Mueller isn't the one framing the way this turns out. I'm sorry you don't like way things are turning out but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Are you struggling with reality?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're cold for that. What is it? 2 Months per indictment? I think his original banishment was about to end in March.

That means he's gone until 2020 b. :wow:

Bets have consequences. :kanyebp:

He should've thought twice about what he was agreeing to--instead of e-flexing and trying to talk tough :bpufedup:

EDIT: He's also already un-bushed. So he needs to be bushed again.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I thought you were for some reason.

I didn't say it did, I'm sorry you took it that way, and I apologize. The Russian's took advantage of Bernie's position and popularity in my opinion he was a just pawn. It's unfortunate Bernie didn't do more to quell the division and threat that was created by these actions when it became apparent. I suppose Bernie didn't see Trump as a threat and that was a miscalculation on his part.
Whatever your criticisms of Bernie, be they founded or unfounded, the insinuation by nap and others that he was a willing participant in election meddling by a foreign gov like Trump was is certainly not the conclusion the special council drew on this indictment.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Whatever your criticisms of Bernie, be they founded or unfounded, the insinuation by nap and others that he was a willing participant in election meddling by a foreign gov like Trump was is certainly not the conclusion the special council drew on this indictment.

Absolutely