RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sandhead.jpg

my heads in the sand but you dont even know what your accusing trump of doing wrong. like tell me what trump did that was against the law. you say treason but cant tell me how he committed treason. this thread title has to be changed everyday avoid the bushes. this whole russian narrative is a TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY that yall only give credence to cause the MSM is spouting it. alex jones got nothing on rachel maddow

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Y'all need to check this interview on Time. The guy is an actual idiot.

Read President Trump's Interview With TIME on Truth and Falsehoods

it's weird, at this point, i'm almost tone deaf to trump's inane babbling when i actually hear him speak. i know it's just a whole bunch of bs but i'm so used to it now it's not as cringeworthy anymore to me.

but then, if i actually read a transcript of his interviews/speeches/whatever, i'm back to feeling the full weight of his idiocy. i'm sitting here reading this shyt like :hhh: :mindblown::francis::snoop::duck::elliot:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
my heads in the sand but you dont even know what your accusing trump of doing wrong. like tell me what trump did that was against the law. you say treason but cant tell me how he committed treason. this thread title has to be changed everyday avoid the bushes. this whole russian narrative is a TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY that yall only give credence to cause the MSM is spouting it. alex jones got nothing on rachel maddow

giphy.gif