RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We might be in trouble brehs people like this can vote.:mjcry:
Smh:snoop:

Accuses nikkas of focusing on news that's "fake" and "irrelevant", and believing something that's not going to happen, and then he posts this:

you gonna keep acting stupid then when obama gets in trouble you gon act suprised/outraged

:bryan:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Expect all the information to be available in an ongoing investigation into one of the biggest corruption scandles possible brehs.

At the same time and in the same vein, people need to understand there is an equal chance that the investigation clears everyone involved.

However personally I think it all reeks of shyt and place my bets on a damaging conclusion.

I'll say it again, the social media age of instant informational gratification has spoiled people on what they should expect in a government investigation dealing with allegations of this size.

I wouldn't be surprised this last another year even though the day to day fukkery is fun.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@The HONORABLE SKJ forget those old crime tales, this is the biggest scandal in history if Trump's people colluded with the Russians:ohlawd:

:mindblown: why do you people continue to STEROTYPE me?!!?!?

i've discussed plenty of subjects besides the antics of CRIME LORDS!!

and even when i do discuss CRIME LORDS it's ALWAYS in refrence to what the political rammifications surrounding them might be or have been........

i.e dudas & the cia...... meech & the mayor of miami...henchmen and his involvement with haitian politics...

where were you when i posted mad subjects dealing with Globalisim..Western Imperalisim...Esoterisim...and Black Business Empowerment!! :ufdup:

come on mane......give me some fukking credit

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: why do you people continue to STEROTYPE me?!!?!?

i've discussed plenty of subjects besides the antics of CRIME LORDS!!

where were you when i posted mad subjects dealing with Globalisim..Western Imperalisim...Esoterisim...and Black Business Empowerment!!

come on mane......give me some fukking credit
Lol I honestly haven't seen your other threads breh. I'm just saying we need more perspectives in this thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sandhead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: