RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You mean Kamala Harris? :gladbron:

54caa83ab624d6910575d104_image.jpg

:noah:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my heads in the sand but you dont even know what your accusing trump of doing wrong. like tell me what trump did that was against the law. you say treason but cant tell me how he committed treason. this thread title has to be changed everyday avoid the bushes. this whole russian narrative is a TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY that yall only give credence to cause the MSM is spouting it. alex jones got nothing on rachel maddow

You are fukking stupid. I'm not yet sure if it's deliberate or intrinsic. Either way, it's SAD!!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get me wrong I agree most of this is covering up by the Russians for the oncoming scandal...... However the spy game is a dirty business and yeah killing a few foreign agents in a midst of your opponents own house cleaning makes sense because it provides you a cover in the media for taking out a particularly good counter agent (aka its just part of Putin trying to hide facts) and it does make it harder to repeat since all future agents will know death is a possibility for them whether they succeed or fail. This helps Sow internal instability because future spies will be just that more shook. Also we have no idea how high up a particular kill is. If I am the CIA hell yeah I use this opportunity to take out a target if I think long term it will help us in the oncoming cold war.

killing opposing foreign agents willy nilly is some movie shyt. that is honestly not how it generally works in real life. 99% of the time they get kicked out of the country (if what they're doing is particularly egregious) or followed/tracked/potentially recruited. no one wants tit for tat killing since most countries actually already know or have a good sense of who might be intelligence agents.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You mean Kamala Harris? :gladbron:

54caa83ab624d6910575d104_image.jpg

:noah:
That's my political crush. She's sooooo bad. I don't blame Obama for saying what he said.

As far as her being a Presidential or VP candidate, I don't see it anymore. I do see her as the next Attorney General if a Democrat wins the Presidency in 2020. She'll be highly effective in continuing the work on Criminal Justice reform that Obama, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch started.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
killing opposing foreign agents willy nilly is some movie shyt. that is honestly not how it generally works in real life. 99% of the time they get kicked out of the country (if what they're doing is particularly egregious) or followed/tracked/potentially recruited. no one wants tit for tat killing since most countries actually already know or have a good sense of who might be intelligence agents.

Ok I am just going to back away from my theory. I admit I could be wrong,