RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
19 mins ·
The massive multinational corporate Unilever, maker of such brands as Dove, Axe, and Ben & Jerry’s, is threatening to pull its ads from all digital platforms like Google and Facebook unless they take immediately action to combat the spread of fake news and conspiracy theories.

Unilever threatens to pull all ads off digital platforms that don’t do enough to fight fake news
The company reportedly spends close to $2 billion annually on digital advertisements.
THEHILL.COM

this and the pushback we saw from the IC today is what we need
On its face this is great. But cynicism towards corporate goals and interest in political affairs is warranted. What’s in it for them?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Betting Kelly is a goner.
You think? I feel like Trump's at a point right now where he can't find a suitable replacement for his Chief of Staff. With the immigration debate hitting the senate I just don't see Trump moving on Kelly. Who's next in line? Not needing Senate approval is the only reason I could see him pondering this move, but who does Trump trust who isn't already beleaguered by similar accusations or is willing to open themselves up to the scrutiny that comes with being around him?