RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think? I feel like Trump's at a point right now where he can't find a suitable replacement for his Chief of Staff. With the immigration debate hitting the senate I just don't see Trump moving on Kelly. Who's next in line? Not needing Senate approval is the only reason I could see him pondering this move, but who does Trump trust who isn't already beleaguered by similar accusations or is willing to open themselves up to the scrutiny that comes with being around him?

trump already hates him...might be a good reason to get rid of him? and i doubt he trusts him...remember how kelly called trump "uninformed" on the wall. not to mention he was keeping trump walled off from all his friends etc. there are a lot of people who want kelly gone, and he's basically been outed as a liar by the head of the FBI.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
trump already hates him...might be a good reason to get rid of him? and i doubt he trusts him...remember how kelly called trump "uninformed" on the wall. not to mention he was keeping trump walled off from all his friends etc. there are a lot of people who want kelly gone, and he's basically been outed as a liar by the head of the FBI.
And he's been fukking up more than ever. Maybe he wants to be fired.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:PatriceTrump:
I agree with all of this. There's been so much fukkery I forgot about him shytting on Trump about his immigration stances.

Edit: Just looked it up, it wasn't even a month. :wow:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Hill
19 mins ·
The massive multinational corporate Unilever, maker of such brands as Dove, Axe, and Ben & Jerry’s, is threatening to pull its ads from all digital platforms like Google and Facebook unless they take immediately action to combat the spread of fake news and conspiracy theories.

Unilever threatens to pull all ads off digital platforms that don’t do enough to fight fake news
The company reportedly spends close to $2 billion annually on digital advertisements.
THEHILL.COM

this and the pushback we saw from the IC today is what we need

What exactly do they consider fake news? The article doesn't answer this question.

There are people that consider Fox news real news.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah, I can see him doing anything to stay in power.

His situation at home has been pretty precarious for awhile though.

That said Israel is also a lot more capable of holding their leaders responsible criminally than we have been. They've jailed several pms and presidents.
You think BiBi is gonna go quietly into the night? I am just learning about Israel, admittedly, and trying to get a better understanding, but from what I have read so far, he seems like he wants to be a “strong man” leader.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh so we not gonna comment on Piers (ass kisser) saying your girl The Honorable Omorosa offered him the coochie to win apprentice?

Or how today it's all over she was fired for using the presidential motorcade as personal Uber?

:patrice:

Any way fukk her. Who's gonna bow down now bytch?
This is all just revisionist spin. I'm sure she did those things, but none of those were an issue until she starting attacking them. Am I really supposed to care about her using the white house car service when Pruitt is taking PJs for "safety reasons".