RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Theres a lot of low-key gems in that testimony today.

I remember when they raised the concerns about Kaspersky's ties to Moscow it was in some passing comment that ended up causing an international incident :whoo:

The private sector remarks on China were...interesting :sas2:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Oh so we not gonna comment on Piers (ass kisser) saying your girl The Honorable Omorosa offered him the coochie to win apprentice?

Or how today it's all over she was fired for using the presidential motorcade as personal Uber?

:patrice:

Any way fukk her. Who's gonna bow down now bytch?

Piers Morgan launches sex smears at Omarosa for ‘singing like a b*tchy canary’ about Trump’s White House

REVEALED: Omarosa was fired for using the presidential motorcade as personal car service
LOL, so, it wasn’t bad enough that this miserable a$$hole Omarosa is a fukking idiot, these fukking fukkfaces still have to resort to dog whistling. I swear, this administration is already, hands down, the worst collective of scumbags breathing, if they make Omarosa of all people a martyr, and people fall for this shyt, you know what, fukk it, they all fukking deserve each other. Piers Morgan can suck my dikk from the back, just because.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This is all just revisionist spin. I'm sure she did those things, but none of those were an issue until she starting attacking them. Am I really supposed to care about her using the white house car service when Pruitt is taking PJs for "safety reasons".

Oh exactly.
I don't care about any of those things but it shows this is upsetting Cheeto and the Klan which amuses me greatly.

She didn't care they were trash before and they didn't care she was trash.

fukk all of them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh exactly.
I don't care about any of those things but it shows this is upsetting Cheeto and the Klan which amuses me greatly.

She didn't care they were trash before and they didn't care she was trash.

fukk all of them.
They eat their own weekly. It's amazing. I can't wait until they turn on SHS. :mjgrin:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Botsford180122Trump23901.JPG

Perspective
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is at her worst at a strange time — when she’s talking about respect for women
A briefing on Monday showed the press secretary's trademark disrespect for reporters and represented a new rock bottom from the podium at the Trump White House. And that is really saying something.

Washington Post isn't even trying to hide their trolling of this wildebeest with the pictures they use for her :mjlol::deadmanny:

Edit: Minimize your browser window size before staring this creature in the face:whoa:. If your kids are in the room, get them the hell out! :damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Botsford180122Trump23901.JPG

Perspective
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is at her worst at a strange time — when she’s talking about respect for women
A briefing on Monday showed the press secretary's trademark disrespect for reporters and represented a new rock bottom from the podium at the Trump White House. And that is really saying something.

Washington Post isn't even trying to hide their trolling of this wildebeest with the pictures they use for her :mjlol::deadmanny:

Edit: Minimize your browser window size before staring this creature in the face:whoa:. If your kids are in the room, get them the hell out! :damn:
How about nsfl spoilers if you are posting hd photos of long haired Vincent D’nofrio

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yo, in Washington, if you were a spy, that wanted to get an in on the treasury secretary, just get a sick dog. I mean, what the fukk.....and why was there a profile piece on this insignificant person?

Treasury department oversees secret service.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm