RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
8 hrs ·
BREAKING: President Trump’s newly unveiled budget, which significantly increases defense spending with billions for the border wall, will strip the Corporation for Public Broadcasting of all federal funding, eliminating all public dollars for both PBS and NPR over a two year period.

Trump proposes defunding PBS, NPR
President Trump's newly proposed budget includes a proposal to end federal funding for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
THEHILL.COM

fascists
its the only proper term for him and his party. A party that wants to cut funding for everything to feed the rich, build walls to keep everyone out, and pump an extra $700 billion a year into the most bloated military budget of all time can’t be anything else.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Breh, thanks for putting me on to pod save America. I Love listening their shows. I may even go to the live show when they come down to Florida.:salute:
All love, breh. If you are looking for more podcasts, one that is not as political, but dives in a little bit, check Bodega Boys if you ain’t on em’. #bodegahive I fukks with desus and mero, the long way *od pause*

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Grassley and Graham thought they caught obama and Susan in the act. :mjlol:
Yeah, I’m not exactly sure what the fukk they are doing out here with that shyt. It just goes to prove, with the knowledge that Obama and his NSA were privy to, that fukkface’s Team was compromised to the point that they were willing to play keep away with Russian intelligence.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Lol Lawrence opened with sniper fire at Hope Hicks. :picard:

:lolbron:
Larry is begging for the fade with someone, anyone. I’ll tell you what, if I ever saw breh on the street shooting the 5 against a group of alt Reich fukkbois, I would help him, we could fight em off, back to back, double dragon *pause* (bored at home, smacked, fukking ridiculous)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

full

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
those poor states that voted Cheeto are gonna be so fukked
:francis:
these rednecks don't care. And you can see it in their eyes they are unhappy with their choice but they won't admit it. I have zero sympathy for them either. It's written all over their faces that they're just waiting for the feet to drop.

As soon as I save up and clear up some shyt on my credit, I'm out of this place....

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
these rednecks don't care. And you can see it in their eyes they are unhappy with their choice but they won't admit it. I have zero sympathy for them either. It's written all over their faces that they're just waiting for the feet to drop.

As soon as I save up and clear up some shyt on my credit, I'm out of this place....
Where you at?