RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So grassley wants to look into an email where Obama says follow the rules, they're really easy grasping at straws. Whatever is going down must be really fukking bad. The fukkery is entertaining but I just want this to be over already
What’s going on is the whole party is compromised and a lot of people could be looking at treason charges if it all comes to light, so they’re basically committing treason all over again.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Year and change in and Trump has no close relationships with ANY World Leaders, checking in on the family, giving condolences for random tragedies, giving tips, sharing classified info, aiming to build a stronger relationships and be good allies etc.

Well Other than With Vlad PUTIN:stopitslime:

Can't stop reaching out for some reason.

Well Any Reason.:russ:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, Vlad going to the Palestinian leader like “sup, just got off the jack with fukkface, he sends his best, bless up”
fukking clownshow.
Off topic, but I will listen to 100 hours of Rich painter talk, how the fukk did he ever get high up in the bush administration talking like king of The Hill/beavis and butthead?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo, Vlad going to the Palestinian leader like “sup, just got off the jack with fukkface, he sends his best, bless up”
fukking clownshow.
Off topic, but I will listen to 100 hours of Rich painter talk, how the fukk did he ever get high up in the bush administration talking like king of The Hill/beavis and butthead?
Breh, thanks for putting me on to pod save America. I Love listening their shows. I may even go to the live show when they come down to Florida.:salute: