RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
yall maybe had a little hope to fix some of the shyt that Jindal fukked up with his steal from the poor to give to the rich schemes,
but now yall have Trump and Kennedy Cassidy and Scalise begging him to fukk yall harder.
:mjcry:
Jon Bel was a step in the right direction. The election of 45 was that 3 steps back. I agree. These folks don't learn.

But I saw firsthand with that obsession over those statues in New Orleans that these people are so obsessed over their heritage and culture that they'd rather suffer than join the 21st century. A lot of this shyt seems to stem from the Civil War. The hatred for government institutions, subtle or not so subtle dislike of minorities, tolerating people like David Duke. Sickness. Passed down generation to generation.

Folks really never got over losing the war.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@ExodusNirvana

Trump’s infrastructure plan is straight snake oil salesman trash just like you posted. Trump proposes that only 20% of the nations infrastructure be covered by the Federal Government and the rest private which is preposterous:laff:

:scust:

I swear I never prayed for someone’s downfall as hard as I pray for this piece of vermin’s

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@ExodusNirvana

Trump’s infrastructure plan is straight snake oil salesman trash just like you posted. Trump proposes that only 20% of the nations infrastructure be covered by he Federal Government and the rest private

:scust:

I swear I never prayed for someone’s downfall as hard as I pray for this piece of vermin’s
It's frustrating seeing all this go down because this shyt is all so blatantly corrupt and DIRTY man

And people are just going along with it. People legit voted for this man. A man that everyone in the Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, CT) has known was a charlatan for decades...

I mean...say what you want about everyone that came before him, but the fact that Donald Trump is President is black eye on the history of this nation.

It's shameful.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's frustrating seeing all this go down because this shyt is all so blatantly corrupt and DIRTY man

And people are just going along with it. People legit voted for this man. A man that everyone in the Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, CT) has known was a charlatan for decades...

I mean...say what you want about everyone that came before him, but the fact that Donald Trump is President is black eye on the history of this nation.

It's shameful.
Well said my dude..

A fukkin travesty that this piece a shyt gets to say he held the same office as Barack Obama