RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Shiet, they can try.

Can I keep it 100.... I am not completely sure we're not killing some of them ourselves as a warning to the rest:ufdup:

It's clear Russia is killing the majority but others I think is the work of the CIA:hubie:

Cause Obama did say were were going to get them back:ehh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Can I keep it 100.... I am not completely sure we're not killing some of them ourselves as a warning to the rest:ufdup:

It's clear Russia is killing the majority but others I think is the work of the CIA:hubie:

hxdCpt2.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Did Barack Obama himself physically tap any phone wires in Trump Tower? Because if not I'm still going to pretend Trump was wrong!
Clumsy Barack accidently ran surveilence on the arch foe he was working to destroy...Oopsie daisy!

:mjlol:
I mean, if you can connect with this president, and you think that he is not a politician version of Alex Jones, than all the power to you. I just don't understand why you would want to prop up someone that has his own interests ahead of the country, ultimately, and someone that on more than one occasion has proved that he is not well informed, and allows personal conflict to interfere with his platform as a powerful person. He makes our country look weak, petty, and unintelligent. Everybody gets healthcare, and cheaper? Show me. Will not ever cut Medicaid? Show me. Drain the swap? Show me. Build a wall, and Mexico pays for it? Show me. Defeat ISIS in first 30 days? Show me. Honestly, these were the campaign cornerstones, and not one of them is even remotely true. Show me.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
cause it's funny and fascinating, how they keep lying and yall keep coming back for more

in the future academics will study this thread to prove the effectiveness of fakenews :whoo:
How do you disseminate between "fake" and "real" news? I'm just wondering how all you folks are gonna walk back your support of this clown once we find out there was actual treason in the WH? Little sympathy will be coming you folks way.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Makes no sense. How does that hurt Russia? You honestly think Putin would personally care about a dead ambassador or banker? "Get them back" = hurting Putin and his people's finances; isolating Russia; sowing internal dissent.

When it comes to spy games doing things openly is actually a sign of weakness because you are feeling threatened or backed into a corner. Anytime you see a foreign actor being brazen, it is USUALLY a sign of weakness. That is why everytime N. Korea is about to run out of food or fuel, they start firing missiles and harassing Japanese boats etc.

The CIA/NSA etc almost always operates in a way that their involvement can be concealed. Most of the time their covert actions are discovered after the fact.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Y'all need to check this interview on Time. The guy is an actual idiot.

Read President Trump's Interview With TIME on Truth and Falsehoods

And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?

President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen. :pjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Makes no sense. How does that hurt Russia? You honestly think Putin would personally care about a dead ambassador or banker? "Get them back" = hurting Putin and his people's finances; isolating Russia; sowing internal dissent.

When it comes to spy games doing things openly is actually a sign of weakness because you are feeling threatened or backed into a corner. Anytime you see a foreign actor being brazen, it is USUALLY a sign of weakness. That is why everytime N. Korea is about to run out of food or fuel, they start firing missiles and harassing Japanese boats etc.

The CIA/NSA etc almost always operates in a way that their involvement can be concealed. Most of the time their covert actions are discovered after the fact.

Don't get me wrong I agree most of this is covering up by the Russians for the oncoming scandal...... However the spy game is a dirty business and yeah killing a few foreign agents in a midst of your opponents own house cleaning makes sense because it provides you a cover in the media for taking out a particularly good counter agent (aka its just part of Putin trying to hide facts) and it does make it harder to repeat since all future agents will know death is a possibility for them whether they succeed or fail. This helps Sow internal instability because future spies will be just that more shook. Also we have no idea how high up a particular kill is. If I am the CIA hell yeah I use this opportunity to take out a target if I think long term it will help us in the oncoming cold war.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you disseminate between "fake" and "real" news? I'm just wondering how all you folks are gonna walk back your support of this clown once we find out there was actual treason in the WH? Little sympathy will be coming you folks way.

easy by whether its true or not, or by whether its significant or not, but people like you cant disseminate news cause you live in an echo chamber and you dont listen to anything that doesnt fit your narrative whether its true or not

so when is this treason going to be uncovered? The FBI already investigated and there was no wrongdoing, more investigating is just gonna reveal the wiretapping then Obama could be in trouble, what nunes said yesterday was watergate level ish, dems need to drop this whole issue immediately just walking into another trump trap

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

It doesn't agree with my pre-supposed views = FAKE NEWS!!!

I honestly don't understand how people can live with so much cognitive dissonance. Like, seriously: people need to ask themselves why the news they consider "real" always agrees with their world view, and why the "fake news" happens to be anything they don't agree with. :francis:

I follow NPR, NYT, AP, Reuters, and WP, but their conclusions don't always agree with mine. :francis:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
easy by whether its true or not, or by whether its significant or not, but people like you cant disseminate news cause you live in an echo chamber and you dont listen to anything that doesnt fit your narrative whether its true or not

so when is this treason going to be uncovered? The FBI already investigated and there was no wrongdoing, more investigating is just gonna reveal the wiretapping then Obama could be in trouble, what nunes said yesterday was watergate level ish,
dems need to drop this whole issue immediately just walking into another trump trap
:deadmanny:This dude talking about fake news then he says this shyt.:bryan: