RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That was a stupid move. Very stupid at that. Just tell them to kick rocks if they can't show any proof it might be Trump.

They have the real tape. They just don't want people to think the tape truly exists. I also believe Putin was behind all this and Trump was aware
Right. Give them the fake tape, then say, "stupid Americans"

This shyt is insane man...

Remember...the moment the dossier dropped, Reuters dropped their investigation of the alleged ROSNEFT deal and found out the money disappeared :wow:

How Russia sold its oil jewel: without saying who bought it

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

:KanyeDamn:

Oh Lord if there is really a tape. :scust:

They are gonna have to rewrite Watergate in a different light in the history books or delete it altogether. It doesn't make the damn cut anymore. Not even close. Might as well talk about a walk in the park compared to this shyt. :martin:

Edit : I'm one of the people that never believed in the tape. So this is wild shyt to me.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jah willing, it will happen.
they need to drop it right before the arrest...like 2 hours before they actually scoop him up.
he knows that the world has seen it.
he has had 2 hours to be mad....then...then they perp walk him.

that is what i want.
i'm a simple man with simple needs and the pee-pee tape is one of my needs.
well, it's not like you're asking for much here.
it doesn't get any simpler than wanting to see a video of the sitting president paying russian whores to piss on the bed of a luxury hotel suite in which the previous president and his wife once slept.:manny:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
What happened to that major press conference Trump and Melania was supposed to have where they gave timelines to show how she was here legally when they married? I would ask him about this every fukking time he says something about immigrants.

Or his tax returns

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the Americans offered him a choice: Start working for them and provide the names of everyone in his network — or go back to Russia and do not return.:shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

The Russian did not give it much thought. He took a sip of the cranberry juice he was nursing, picked up his bag and said, “Thank you.” Then he walked out the door.:shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

:deadmanny: Hollywood couldn't tell it better.