RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
i said this a while ago in this thread.
i can absolutely imagine a large group of cheeto loving militias camping around the white house openly carrying weapons.
i can absolutely imagine trump allowing this to happen and even praising it.

i believe this is a real possibility.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He's illiterate, so no, I don't think that he read it.

I'm not just throwing shade, either. I think that it's likely that he's functionally illiterate based on what we know about him and his reading ability.

I think it's safe to believe that Trump scores low on reading comprehension.

I couldn't imagine him sitting down and reading a historical, non-fiction book without stopping frequently to muse out loud about how he felt about it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What if the Democrats intentionally lose the next few elections...and just give the country to Republicans?

Then when shyt goes down they can just throw up their hands and go thisnis want y’all wanted right?

Then when they take back office it will be easy

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What if the Democrats intentionally lose the next few elections...and just give the country to Republicans?

Then when shyt goes down they can just throw up their hands and go thisnis want y’all wanted right?

Then when they take back office it will be easy

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Don't let Mueller corner you, Mr. President :mjgrin:

If you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to lose :mjgrin:

The idea that Trump shouldn't do an interview because he can't be trusted to tell the truth is an indictment on this country.

Seriously. Roger Stone even went so far as to call an interview with Robert Mueller a "perjury trap". :snoop:

If you can't trust that the President will tell the truth under oath, that doesn't make his investigators look bad. :usure: