RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Gains

Superstar
Daps
It's no joke , these right wing /WS militia groups are waiting for that green light
The problem is it will inspire his mindless zealots to try doing something violent in his name. Then when they do he’s going to try blaming the victims.

Bro... THANK you

Why is everyone glossing over that line?

If there is one person who can order someone else stopped, it’s the fukking president. Never seen such a threat in my life.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’ll be shocked if the feds let him spend the rest of his life in jail. By definition he is guilty of the crime of treason. This makes him an enemy of the nation, both to its sovereignty and its democracy. The day all the info drops about how it was all carried out is going to be the most earth shattering day in American history. I assume they’re sitting on tapes of him discussing this shyt or putting people in touch with other people who carried it all out.

John Shendler said the IC known about Trump since the late 70s early 80s

I’m almost certain they got tapes of him activitly conspiring against the US..

I mean hell they caught Jr red handed with the trump tower meeting while bugging Manaforts cellphone mic in that meeting :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
John Shendler said the IC known about Trump since the late 70s early 80s

I’m almost certain they got tapes of him activitly conspiring against the US..

I mean hell they caught Jr red handed with the trump tower meeting while bugging Manaforts cellphone mic in that meeting :mjlol:
What would supporters say if they got tapes?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What would supporters say if they got tapes?
Nothing. They would defend him and say he was illegally recorded or it wasn't his voice or he's still better than Hillary even if he was a traitor. It's a cult and been one for a while now. Trump loves he has that loyalty because that's what he craves. Have to eradicate them all I guess. :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nothing. They would defend him and say he was illegally recorded or it wasn't his voice or he's still better than Hillary even if he was a traitor. It's a cult and been one for a while now. Trump loves he has that loyalty because that's what he craves. Have to eradicate them all I guess. :francis:

Can we just give Republican states away?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This market correction isn't done IMO. It's going to be a bad week on Wall Street.

It's a good thing though. Like a good forest fire. The rally was super heating the market.
Asian market opens at 8 PM ET and will tell if this is part of a longer trend for tomorrow

Asian Stock Markets - CNNMoney