RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
let me stop you there.

the man can clearly read.
however, i do not believe that he comprehends the meaning of the words he is reading.
extend the the LACK of reading comprehension to his LACK of curiosity, empathy, humor, shame, subtlety, nuance, handshaking norms, sentence structure...the list goes on and on.

if i met someone with his personality at a party i would walk away.

but for some reason enough people in our country went to him like moths to a flame.

Sure, the lack of curiosity probably fuels the lack of reading comprehension, but when I say "functionally illiterate," I mean what Black Panther says below:

I think it's safe to believe that Trump scores low on reading comprehension.

I couldn't imagine him sitting down and reading a historical, non-fiction book without stopping frequently to muse out loud about how he felt about it.

He can basically read the words decently enough, but he struggles with comprehending what they mean. Functionally illiterate. I can read German words with roughly correct pronunciation, but I can't grasp the meaning, really. Functional illiteracy.

Also, "Cadet Bone Spurs" is better than all Trump nicknames for other people combined.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The idea that Trump shouldn't do an interview because he can't be trusted to tell the truth is an indictment on this country.
Yeah, Anderson made fukk face Lee Z admit to as much on CNN about a half hour ago. There is no Juelzing that shyt, the more they say “perjury trap” the more they admit that fukkface ain’t shyt but a second rate con/useful idiot

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i said this a while ago in this thread.
i can absolutely imagine a large group of cheeto loving militias camping around the white house openly carrying weapons.
i can absolutely imagine trump allowing this to happen and even praising it.

i believe this is a real possibility.
Well let them clowns try that open carry shyt around the White House they will be arrested on sight.. DC is no carry

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
imagining Kelly physically restraining Twitter Fingers from responding to Tammy

oh I hope he does though I hope he questions her service record :noah:
Kelly probably hates her guts and thinks that she is abomination, because she isn’t a traditional stay at home mom, barefoot and pregnant.