RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Meet me half way and block me. I don't have enough passion to even care if you see tomorrow. Play with your bïtch. Don't play with me.
You have hundreds if not thousands of posts in this thread. This bet should be a no brainer for you

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You have hundreds if not thousands of posts in this thread. This bet should be a no brainer for you
I hope I'm wrong but I think he will be reelected, I think the realization has hit most of us. I'm not seeing signs that all the rust belt voters are gonna flip back to Democrats. Plus in 3 more years he will have given "the average household" 6-10k in tax savings to brag about. Dems can't even successfully filibuster and shut the gov. down....smh. Polls for his approval could be at 0% but if the choice is between him and a democrat, every republican will pick him. This thread is a marvel but this is a conservative country built on racism, bigotry and class warfare. I plan to fight it until the end though.
Unless the Dems rally around Bernie, which doesn't seem likely, I think he not only escapes impeachment, but wins fairly easily in 2020. You don't need a perfect candidate, just someone that can beat him. Figure the rest out once he's out of office.