RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Washington Post
1 hr ·
"We have to stop an impending dictatorship by this white supremacist, right-wing traitor,” a caller from Michigan told Sebastian Gorka, a former deputy assistant to President Trump.

Analysis | Sebastian Gorka was defending Trump on C-SPAN. A man phoned in to accuse him of treachery.
"Donald Trump, make no mistake, is a traitor. Along with everybody in his orbit,” Henry said.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM

:ahh:

Saw this Live this am and was wondering why they even had this piece of shyt on. I wanted to call in and ask if someone like himself who had warrants would pass the sniff test as far as "acceptable immigrants".

Also he said he's only been here 10 years. Funny the status he's attained in that time and to be sitting on a perch as if he's someone important.

The media pisses me off. How you a National Security Advisor with No Security Clearance?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Saw this Live this am and was wondering why they even had this piece of shyt on. I wanted to call in and ask if someone like himself who had warrants would pass the sniff test as far as "acceptable immigrants".

Also he said he's only been here 10 years. Funny the status he's attained in that time and to be sitting on a perch as if he's someone important.

The media pisses me off. How you a National Security Advisor with No Security Clearance?

The media is negligent a lot of times.This guy is just a breitbart level right wing loon and was brought on by a know nothing president who would put any dumbass in his cabinet. His PhD isn't even legit. But he is being given a platform as a worthy person to hear from on any subject.

Its why I laugh when folks say the mainstream media is liberal. Nah its not, if you know how to play them right. You can get them to parrot all the right wing non-sense outside of the most extreme views if you phrase it right. Hell you don't even have to do that. Just bomb some shyt and you get this.

Last edited: