RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
This is not even surprising coming from Reince, the man had zero respect through out the halls of the WH. Hell they didn't even want him there. The WH dining staff were probably in more important conversations than Reince.

Be the Chief of Staff but nobody fears or respects you brehs
Lol, breh had a shadow chief of staff the entire time he was there.

It was either Kush or Bannon that were playing his role while he was COS in name only

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Hill
4 hrs ·
House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy — who recently announced he will retire from Congress at the end of his term — said he thinks he has been a "pretty lousy politician," adding that he wants to spend his time "in the justice system because that's where my heart is."

Gowdy: ‘I’ve been a pretty lousy politician’
Gowdy announced recently that he will not seek re-election this year.
THEHILL.COM

Jesus Christ

:snoop:
Gowdy trying to cover his ass. He knows what's coming as do the rest of the "retiring" Republicans.

All of a sudden he calls himself lousy, says the memo is pretty much inconsequential, and is in full support of the Mueller investigation.

It's over.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is not even surprising coming from Reince, the man had zero respect through out the halls of the WH. Hell they didn't even want him there. The WH dining staff were probably in more important conversations than Reince.

Be the Chief of Staff but nobody fears or respects you brehs
Trump and his goons didn't like him. I think the actual party did though.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p2hleuDAuq1w3qlxzo1_1280.jpg

San Francisco federal building

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump jr thinks his daddy is going to make everything go away. The fact he is still making national TV appearances and tweeting about the investigation shows his delusion. If there was a pending FED investigation on me im going underground. The day them hem up trump jr tho :banderas:. Trump can't call his flesh and blood a coffee boy :youngsabo:.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trump jr thinks his daddy is going to make everything go away. The fact he is still making national TV appearances and tweeting about the investigation shows his delusion. If there was a pending FED investigation on me im going underground. The day them hem up trump jr tho :banderas:. Trump can't call his flesh and blood a coffee boy :youngsabo:.
Trump is gonna say he was adopted and lived in the basement until a month before inauguration.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know this is fox but in general the media has let these trump and his cronies go on tv and blatantly lie. I don't get it he's 100 %lying :gucci: and acting like it's ok . I'd end a interview